Understanding where your company has sales tax responsibility is dictated by nexus rules that have undergone significant changes over the last year with the Supreme Court ruling in the case "South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc.” As a result of the ruling, more than 40 states and Washington, D.C. have adopted “economic nexus” policies, increasing the responsibility of online sellers. Join us to find out what the fallout from the Wayfair decision could mean for your business.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
• An overview of the economic nexus ruling (South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc.) and why it’s becoming too risky to ignore
• How leveraging software can streamline sales & use tax calculation, returns, and certificate management for online sellers
• An overview of Avalara’s Alcohol Compliance services
• How your business may qualify for free services for determination & filing
• Overview of the Avalara and TrueCommerce Nexternal solution to simplify compliance