Retailers merchandise, market, and plan sales tactics months in advance to be successful in times of sales, such as sales tax holidays, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Small Business Saturday.
The rising volume in sales creates additional complexity when it comes to sales tax calculation, Nexus determination, and filing sales tax returns. This webinar will prepare you for the sales tax implications of this busy time of year. Join us on September 4th and you'll get a free copy of the Definitive Guide to Sales and Use Tax as well as the Sales Tax for Dummies ebook.
· Your Nexus profile: what it is and how to avoid the risk of missed/double collections
· How to prepare now to avoid being overwhelmed by tax compliance during the holidays
· How to manage exemptions as they relate to sales tax holidays
· Tax implications of drop shipping: when you have to collect tax and how this creates Nexus
· What to look for when choosing a system to automate your sales and use tax compliance